Being an engineer in his past life, Nate meticulously developed our bagel recipe. Nate spent two years serving and asking what Richmonders were looking for, all the while traveling back and forth to New York, New Jersey, and across Virginia making friends and getting advice from the best bagel makers out there. We aim to perfect the classics and make a true Richmond bagel that reflects our beautiful, complex river city. We’re a local coffee shop loving, farmer’s market friendly, chickens in the backyard, beers on the porch, bagel in the morning kind of company.
• Began making bagels in Nate’s home kitchen
• Sold bagels at pop up locations at farmers markets, shops, and breweries
• Opened subscription service for weekly bagel fill-ups
• Made plans to open brick and mortar shop
• Named Best Bagel in Virginia by the Nosher
• May 16 - Grand Opening of brick and mortar shop - corner of Cary and Allen in the Fan